Thursday, March 7, 2013

Hello lovelies. Just wanted to make a quick post.. I've had a really busy week and my diet has been taking over my mind.. sorta causing me to be distracted during my free time. Trying to find recipes for a strict low crab diet is really difficult, so if anyone has any ideas, please, let me know.

Besides that.. just did a mini ELF haul.. I feel like I'm always doing those, considering how many emails they send for one day promos they are doing. This time I got 10 free mineral shadows, loose and pressed, for free with a 30 dollar purchase.. so I basically got 90 dollars worth of makeup for 60. Not bad if I do say so myself. I'll definitely have that up as soon as it arrives. Can't wait.

Something else that been taking up alto of time.. my crafting.. I am currently in the process of completing a blanket I have been working on for quite some time now.. it's ALMOST done.. hopefully if I have the spare time this weekend I will try to get it finished on Sunday.. I'd show you a picture now but I don't want to spoil it.. a part of my wants to keep it for myself, but personally it's associated with an ex boyfriend.. and to be honest, I'd probably want to sell it. It's taken forever to finish bc I just had it stashed away for a while.. I started it when we lived together and I kinda just needed a break from it.. but it really is beautiful.

Well I suppose this is a boring post, but I'm on my way to bed and kinda wanted to write something.. not trying to let a whole week go by with no updates.. is that weird?

1 comment: